What are the ways to deal with tin cans when they are dirty31 August 2021
What is tin can?
Tin cans are made of tinplate as the raw material, which is a packaging box made of tinplate through different processes such as welding or stamping and buckle bones. Because it is made of tinplate as raw material, it is also called tinplate can. What are the ways to deal with tin cans that are dirty?
Usually, the tin cans can be stored as long as they are not placed in a place below minus 15°C for a long time. You can choose to put the tin can on the display rack as an exhibit to watch, let its soft and round color show its natural charm; you can also use it in daily life.
How to maintain tin cans?
Since tin cans are not plated on any material, the trouble of surface peeling is eliminated, and the original luster of tin cans can be maintained with simple maintenance:
1. Just clean it with water or neutral detergent, and then use a soft, dry cloth to dry it along the lines.
2. The tin can should avoid contact with oil stains as much as possible. If it is accidentally stained with some difficult-to-remove dirt, do not scrape it with a hard object. You can put cigarette ash on the dirt and wipe it with a cotton cloth to remove the dirt, local stains It can be wiped with pure cotton cloth dipped in polishing paste.
3. The tin can products with matte surface can be cleaned with warm soapy water; while the smooth tin can appliances can maintain a long-lasting bright luster after being wiped with high-quality silver washing water.
4. If you live by the sea, please use a damp cloth to wipe the white tin crafts frequently, because the salt in the air will darken the luster.
5. After cleaning, be sure to rinse thoroughly and wipe dry in time, because the residual detergent and water droplets will damage the surface gloss of the tin can.
6. The melting point of tin is low (231.89℃), so it should not be placed on the fire for a long time to bake.
Where to buy tin cans?
Minjia is one of the top Tin Cans Manufacturers and Metal Canning Lids Suppliers. We have our own production workshop and design team. If you cooperate with us, we can provide you with first-hand prices.
No matter from which point of view, we are the best choice. Welcome to choose Minjia - one of the top Tin Cans Manufacturers and Metal Canning Lids Suppliers. >>>More products
What can tin cans be used for? 1. Keep fresh for a long time：As early as more than a thousand years ago, the ancients knew how to store tea in tin cans and exported the tea stored in tin tea cans to Japan and Southeast Asia, making China's "tea ceremony" and tin tea cans prevail in these countries. Passed down to this day.
What are the maintenance methods for tin cans? Tin cans should not be stored in places below minus 15°C for a long time. You can choose to put the tin can on the display rack as an exhibit to watch, let its soft and round color show its natural charm; you can also use it in your daily life.
How to deal with the black surface of tin cans? What is the treatment method for tin can surface blackening? 1. The surface of the tin can is black. You can clean it with water or neutral detergent, and then use a soft cotton cloth or sponge to dry it along the grain.